Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010!

Hey guys!
It's 2010 and I'm back from my break.
I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday break, and celebrated the New Year with style!

My break was great, we were staying in such a beautiful part of New Zealand, and it was almost heavenly. If anyone wants to visit NZ, they have to travel to Mimiwhangata!
I did however get terribly sunburnt... and it was pretty bad. I'm still only just recovering.

SOOOO 2010!!!! A brand New Year, time to forget the mistakes of my past... and prepare to make a whole load of new ones! I'm really excited, the great thing about the start of a new year, is that you really can have a go at recreating yourself.

It's going to be somewhat easier for me, as I have no job, and I've dropped out of uni... I have a completely blank slate, a new page in my book, to rewrite who I am, what I want and where I'm going.

Major goal for 2010: PARIS. It is now set in my head. In September this year, I will be a Parisian! Scary thought! But I'm sooooo incredily excited. I have started my networking with locals and the search for where I want to live. I have a lot of work to do by September, but I am fully prepared for everything I have to do to get me to Paris.

So, my dear readers... Stick around this year, I can promise you it is going to be tumultuous and messy, but I will document my life and my actions as best I can. Life, after all, is for living! I hope you will enjoy following me through this new and wonderful year!

Lukas x

(Ohh btw, I've now added a hit counter but it had to start at zero)

No comments:

Post a Comment