Monday, January 18, 2010

A poem. Unnamed

Last night, someone who I consider close to me sent me a poem. It's incredible cute, and it made me smile. I've decided to share it with you (with the person's permission of course). Anyway, here it is:

A poem. Unnamed

You’re worth it.
The ad was right
You are worth it
You are Funny
Smart
Cute
And Cliché
I learnt in poetry class
That these do not have to have
Any real structure
So I can say what I want,
Evn skpn out ltters.

You’re worth it Lukas
Believe it or not
Fact or fiction in your heart.
Just suck it up
And try again,
Life is like that, when you fall off
You get back on and try again
Because quitters never win
Now just do it.

One last thing in this little rambling of mine.
I still like you,
Even though you are moving away.
What can I say, its magnetism,
Only you have I ever endured this for

That’s it, I sign off.
Ja ne
See ya
Ta ta
Buh bai
Adios amigo
Ciao Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment