Tuesday, January 12, 2010

more bad news...

So as if my last post wasn't bad enough... I just heard some more bad news.

I've just heard that my aunt has died from a heart-attack. They live back in England, but apparently she had been in hospital because of her hip, had an operation and then had a heart-attack a few hours after boxing day... and we've only just found out.



It is apparently the era of D's... Disappointment, divorce and death.


I may not post anything for awhile (a few weeks tops)... there is a lot going on at the moment, and on top of all this drama, I am busy sorting out employment overseas, so my series of nights up till 6am are likely to continue (I need to work on an international timeline). I am getting little to none sleep...

I just wanted to update everyone as to my upcoming silence..

2 comments:

  1. Hey dude..., sorry to hear about your aunt. Don't worry about us, just get yourself squared away..., we'll be here waiting when you get back.

    Octavius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Octavius...
    Thanks for your comment... I forgot to mention that she was only 45 (hence the shock of the death).

    I'm actually feeling much better about it now, I spoke to my uncle again, and he has decided we should celebrate her life, instead of mourning her death (cliche I guess), but it has made us all feel better.

    I know I don't have a vast following, but it's nice to know that people read what I write (even though most of the time it's a load of old shite!)... so thanks, it means a lot to me.

    Lukas xox

    ReplyDelete