Friday, December 25, 2009

A Christmas Wish

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

Christmas is an amazing time, whether you are gay, bi, straight, lesbian, transsexual, alien or French! It's a time to come together and love!

I hope everyone out there enjoys this truly magical day! It is a time when, sometimes, if you have been exceptionally good this year, dreams and wishes come true.

I can only sit back and hope that my Christmas wish comes true! I shall find out next year... wow that is scary to say! Chris is going to think about whether we can make it. I'm going away over New Years, and get back on the 2nd (I think) and Chris has said that he will tell me then.

He has a lot to deal with, I'm not exactly the most helpful person, and he is going through a lot at the moment. Merry Christmas Chris, I hope you have a great time, and try not to worry about anything, especially me! Put me out of your mind for awhile!

Anyways, my Christmas message has become longer than planned.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment