Sunday, November 29, 2009

2.25am

It's currently 2.25am...

I haven't cried tonight.

I'm not feeling as low.

In fact I feel great.

I've fallen into a game, and it's a risky one, there are a number of players, and I might end up going down. This could be bad...

But the sense of danger, the feeling of walking on the edge of a knife... it sense life and adrenalin pumping through my veins. I'm scared but more so, I'm excited. My heart is racing... will it keep pumping at this pace, will my senses remain heightened? One can only hope!

.............

It also occurred to me, that until yesterday, I had not previously mentioned that I was gay. I find that strange. I'm gay as a bird (a gay bird that is).

I think today, I took the first step, on my way back up the hill. Still got a long way to go, but at least I'm moving forwards and upwards!

Thanks for being here...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment